You are covered for
- Hospitalization due to COVID-19 (up to 25,000 per person per trip) USD. hospitalization reimbursement refers to Hospitalizations due to a COVID-19 with at least one overnight stay in the hospital, including ambulance or medical evacuation (up to USD 1,300)
- Emergency evacuation in case the insured is infected with COVID-19 and cannot be admitted to an appropriate hospital in Israel due to overcrowded hospitals. (up to USD 25,000 per person per trip)
- Repatriation in case of death / funeral expenses in case of death due to COVID-19
(up to USD 5,000)
- Flight Rearrangement after a hospitalized COVID-19 infection. We would require a 48 hours deferment period and two overnight stays in the hospital before Insurers will reimburse flight rearrangements (up to USD 3,000) or if after isolation (up to USD 500) flight rearrangement reimbursement is only granted in the same flight class as the insured entered Israel for this particular trip
- Isolation payment of 150 USD per day up to day 7 beginning at the first day in case of a COVID-19 diagnosis (only once per person per trip).
- Maximum overall limit per person per trip is USD 30,000.
Medical evacuation at an ambulance or car with partition up to USD 1,300.
*The cover is pending a PCR test